Life-Long Christian Learning Pathway
Strive to fit in as many of the guidelines below into your studies over several years.
- A Study of the Scriptures
– Providing both an overview of the structure and the meaning of the Bible and a focus
on specific aspects of the text
- Church, Community, and Culture
– Studying and discussing the world in which Christians live, with an effort to understand and engage the world
- Sharing the Gospel
– Telling people about Jesus or the ministry of Evangelism
- Ecumenical Christianity
– The Gospel of Christ across centuries
- Growing Disciples
- Deepening Faith and Practice
- Nurturing the Spiritual Life
– Sharing in fellowship and building personal bonds with other Christians.